1. A 10% deposit is payable at the time of booking and the balance is due 4 weeks before arrival.
2. In the event of having to cancel your holiday the deposit is non refundable. If you have paid in full the balance will be returned. No money will be returned if the holiday is cancelled less than 4 weeks before arrival.
3. You are responsible for your own travel insurance. Make sure it commences in good time to give cover in the event of cancellations and travel delays.
4. We will not give any refund in the event of missed or cancelled ferry crossings or flights, road closures, strikes, bad weather or acts of terrorism. If you should need to place a claim we will provide information to your travel insurance company.
5. In very exceptional circumstances such as fire or flood we reserve the right to cancel your holiday up to the day before arrival. In this event all monies will be refunded.
6. No smoking in the yurts or shower wet rooms.
7. Sorry no pets are allowed.